Mark Your Calendars For Our Bi-Annual Quilt Show!
March 8-9, 2014, Saturday & Sunday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Blackstone Valley Technical School in Upton, MA
65 Pleasant Street (off Rt. 140), Upton, MA (click here for directions)
Ample parking and handicapped accessible
Admission is $7, children 18 and under are admitted free
- Guild Member Quilts - 200+ quilts made by members
- Guild Challenges - Each year members complete themed 'challenge' quilts
- 'Robin' Quilts - Quilts made by groups of guild members
- Youth Quilters Display – A non-judged event for youth quilters under the age of 18
Beautiful Items for Purchase:
- Sweet Dreams Exhibit - View and purchase pillowcases to benefit Bereaved Parents USA
- Silent Auctions - Quilts and handmade items made by guild members
- Boutique Table – Various quilts, quilting related items, patterns and books for sale
- Raffle Baskets - Lots of baskets of quilting, sewing, notions, and more
- Vendors – 10 vendors ranging from sewing machines to our favorite local quilt shops